The Roger Morris Centre is available to hire 7 days a week from 9am till 11.30pm. We have a range of spaces for hire,to see our current charges, please click here.
To request a booking, please complete a booking request form here Once you have received an email from us confirming availability, please complete and sign the attached booking form and return it to us. Please note that until the Hiring Agreement is received along with the appropriate fee, your booking is regarded as provisional only. Provisional bookings will be cancelled if not confirmed within a maximum of 14 days, or less if the booking is within that time period.
Terms and Conditions.
- The group or person making the booking is responsible for all people attending their activity, and as such is expected to supervise and maintain order within the group, and ensure all those attending the activity understands and adheres to these conditions of hire.
- Any breach of conditions by any member of your group will not be tolerated, and will lead termination of your booking.
- Access to the building cannot be gained until the hire commences and the person responsible for the booking has arrived.
- Those hiring the hall are responsible for: wiping down tables and chairs, cleaning the kitchen, sweeping the hall, mopping up spillages and returning all tables and chairs to their original positions. All rubbish must be removed.
- The hirers must adhere to the advised maximum number of people permitted in each hall.
- RMC staff shall have access to all parts of the Centre at all times during periods of hire.
- The group or person making the booking will provide staff with the required statistical information at the end of every hire, as required.
- Centre Staff have the authority to evict and ban unruly people.
- No one under the influence of drink or drugs will be admitted.
- Any damage caused to the property or furnishings will result in the deposit being forfeited.
- Where possible, the person making the booking should present him / herself at the time the booking is made, but in any case should ensure that he / she understands all of the conditions appertaining to the booking.
- Please note – the hirer is responsible for ensuring that no smoking takes place within the Centre or garden.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITION OF HIRE WILL RESULT IN YOUR DEPOSIT BEING FORFEITED.
For our full terms and conditions, pleaseclick here to download [PDF].